Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Best of the Bun: Amani





Amani has the ability to melt into the carpet.  


As time passes Amani has become less shy about splaying out in his cage. Letting all his fur hang out. Or maybe that's just what happens when you get older. I feel like he needs something softer than chips... but he might eat it. 


The very last leaves out near Chena Hot Springs road. A cloud bank was sitting on top of the ridge in the distance.


Birch forest in the afternoon light: 5 pm


This past weekend I needed snow. Desperately. So I went hiking on the Pinnell trail off the Steese Highway


Fox tracks in the snow




Looking back from the top of Table Mountain 


I drew this several days before the hike, and had forgotten about it actually, when I decided to pretend to be Mega Man (inspired from a halloween costume, if you are wondering). The resemblance between the images is uncanny!





No comments:

Post a Comment