Monday, April 8, 2013

April and still snowing * * *

 Ambiguity, watercolor

 The Sound of the Sea,  pen

 June at Creamer's Field,  watercolor and pen
I'm already looking ahead towards summer, with its prickly roses and mucky trails
 Moon Walk at the Hay Field, watercolor
The hay field is the best place for night walks! Except when wind has obscured the trail ... then you might lose your way and get swallowed by the soft snow!

 Aurora over the Hay Field, watercolor


 Chrysalis, watercolor and pen
I also hope to catch and raise some Swallowtails this summer, hopefully I can get the right plants for them!


 Rose Bower, watercolor
Yes, I am very excited for summer. 

Becca and I managed to find one day where it was balmy enough to dress up (Easter Sunday brunch!), and we fried up the rest of our rabbit, made a cake, and had good friends over!

No comments:

Post a Comment